Seasons of Seven
The admissions process for Seasons of Seven is as follows:
- New Families need to apply to the school by filling out the application form found HERE. (The application is temporarily closed until March 8th when the 2024/2025 enrollment opens for new families.)
- A $100 non-refundable Application Fee is due immediately upon applying to the school.
- Current families do not need to reapply.
- The admissions team will be in contact within a few days.
- You can view the 2023/2024 school calendar HERE. The 2024/2025 calendar can be found just below the current one.
- Once approved and current families, can register on our school portals once logged in HERE.
- When making a payment please make sure you are logged in under your "Parent" login.
- The registration fee is due immediately in order to hold the registration for the class. If payment is not received the system will remove the registration.
- Monthly tuition payments will begin the 1st of the next month.
This allows families to make monthly payments until December 1st.
The sooner you sign up, the smaller your monthly payments will be.
- If you want to use ESA or California Charter funds please send us an EMAIL as not all Charters will approve funds. Our 2023/2024 Charter offering is through Auriel's Light for Seasons of Seven Digital Lessons.
- If you plan to use Charter Funds you will need to be set up on the Charter payment plan. We can not hold space in classes without payment. Charters receive funds for the Fall in July or August. If you would like to hold your spot by paying for the 1st quarter please email us and we are happy to help
- All fees are non-refundable.
Please take a few moments to read our parent handbook located HERE.
If you have any problems or questions please send us an email at [email protected]. We are happy to help and excited to get to know you!
All Full Year Grades Classes 1-12 include:
~Main Lesson ~ Language Arts ~Math ~Science ~Music ~Handwork ~Eurythmy ~German ~Parent Office Hours